Tuesday, October 9, 2018

My Trip To Disney World By. Arabella C.



This is Arabella. Let me tell you about my trip to Disney World!

I want to the Dolphin hotel. We went to EPCOT in a boat from our hotel.  EPCOT means- Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. It was Mr.Disney’s dream of a future world.  I went to the lounge at the top of the pyramid that was awesome!
We went to Hollywood Studios .  I rode the Tower of Terror and Rockin' Rollercoaster and it was awesome.  Something I liked about Rockin' Rollercoaster is that it goes from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds.
We visited Animal Kingdom.  We went to the world of Pandora and I rode an Ikran like a Banshee or dragon.  I went on a backwards rollercoaster called Expedition Everest. 
We went to Beauty and the Beast’s castle at Magic Kingdom.  I love it at the castle, there are so many things to see.  I liked the 7 dwarves mine train and the Buzz Lightyear game.   
My least favorite thing was getting wet on rides and it was very hot outside.  My favorite thing was playing Buzz Lightyear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment